Work on this development started in May and we were delighted to welcome Guildford Borough Council Leaders to the site today for the official "Breaking of the Ground" ceremony.
Present were, (from L to R):
- Philip O'Dwyer (Director of Community Services)
- Nick Molyneux (Housing Development Manager)
- Councillor Philip Brooker (Lead Councillor for Housing and Development Management)
- Rachel Harper (New-Build Development Manager)
- John Simms (Site Manager for W Stirland Limited)
The scheme, due for completion in May 2019, will provide 18 affordable units, fully wheelchair-accessible and Lifetime Homes compliant.
Want to get in touch?
- Email us: email@example.com